Oreo Chocolate cupcake

My boy is a cupcake lover. He is a kind of love with cupcakes, especially chocolate cupcake. His love for cakes is the reason that I took interest in baking. The previous week I promise him that if completed all of his works (including school work and homework), I am gonna make him cupcakes. So the deal is deal he did all of his chores and so do I have to make cupcakes. I am not a good baker though it looks good when I finished. I used betty crocker chocolate cake mix and frosting and small Oreo as toppings.





Yield - 30 cupcakes

Preparation time - 10 minutes


Cooking time - 12 minutes





Ingredients:-



For cupcakes

1 box Betty Crocker chocolate cake mix

1 1/4 cup of water

1/2 cup vegetable oil

3 eggs

For icing


1 pack small Oreo

1 box vanilla frosting


Method:-


For making the cake:

Preheat oven in 350 F.

In a big bowl whisk all ingredients for 2 minutes for a smooth batter. Do not over mix.

Line up muffin trays with cupcake liners.

Bake until toothpick insert on middle came out clean, about 10- 12 minutes.

Let it cool for 5 minutes then remove from tin. Then cool completely on rack.

For decorating:

Use flower nozzle and decorate with vanilla frosting. Place one small Oreo biscuits in middle.

Oreo chocolate cupcake is ready.


Happy Cooking😃










Comments