Shades of Cooking
Home » , » Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp

Panko Breaded Fried Shrimp

Written By Usashi Mandal on Thursday, January 5, 2017 | 8:27:00 AM

When it is snowing outside and freezing cold, I always need hot coffee with some fried snacks. Though I know it is not good for my diet but in snowy days I need it most. My plan was to make fish fry but my son and husband desperately asked for shrimp batter fry, in a family of three when two vote for something one always loose. I got some jumbo shrimp in my freezer and start preparation to make shrimp batter fry. But when I saw the packet of panko breadcrumbs I thought to make panko breaded fried shrimp.


Panko is one of my favorite ingredient. It gives a good texture and crunchiness which I loved a lot. I never tried panko bread crumbs with shrimp. The result is obvious it is so crunchy, my husband said why don't you make it before. So folks give a try to make panko breaded fried shrimp. With few ingredients it is ready in no time.It may be a good starter in any party and all time favorite evening snack as well.




Serves- 4

Cooking time - 30 minutes

Preparation time- 20 minutes


Ingredients:-


12 jumbo shrimp peeled and divined

2 eggs beaten

1 cup all purpose flour

1 cup panko bread crumbs

Vegetable oil for frying

Salt and black pepper for seasoning


Method:-


Pat dry shrimps in a paper towel.


Take all purpose flour in a shallow dish. Beaten eggs in a bowl and Panko breadcrumbs in a shallow dish. Arrange them as shown in the picture.


First place shrimp in the flour dish coat evenly then dip it in egg bowl then transfer it to breadcrumbs and coat evenly. Do same to all.











Heat oil in a frying pan. Fry in medium heat until nicely brown.

Serve hot with sliced onion or with your favorite sauce.


Happy Cooking😃

SHARE

About Usashi Mandal

Myself a homemaker, if you think that there is someone who makes a house a sweet home. A good homemaker must have skill to cook so do I. I make my job my passion. My dish pleases my family and on otherways make me feel a creator. My family always inspire me to be creative on my recipes, there smiling and satisfied face has given me inspiration to continue with my experiment .I always believe in a old saying ”Satisfied stomach is a straight way to reach a man’s heart”.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers