Shades of Cooking

Pineapple jam

Written By Usashi Mandal on Thursday, July 6, 2017 | 8:13:00 AM

Pineapple is my favorite fruit. I love to eat pineapple in any way. For preserving pineapple for a long time I always make pineapple jam and enjoy it when the pineapple season is over. It is only 3 ingredients recipe very easy to make. No preservatives is used only natural ingredients and can be store in freezer for several months.

Preparation time- 10 minutes

Cooking time- 60 minutes

Serves- 10



Ingredients:-


2 cups pineapple flesh grated

2 cups sugar

2 limes juice

1 cup water


Method:-

Peel and grate pineapple. In a big pan boil the grated pineapple with one cup of water for about 30 minutes or until pineapple is tender.

Add sugar and lime juice and cook until pineapple came to a thick consistency of jam.

Let it cool and store in a sterilized bottle and you can preserve it for 3 to 4 months.


Happy Cooking:)

SHARE

About Usashi Mandal

Myself a homemaker, if you think that there is someone who makes a house a sweet home. A good homemaker must have skill to cook so do I. I make my job my passion. My dish pleases my family and on otherways make me feel a creator. My family always inspire me to be creative on my recipes, there smiling and satisfied face has given me inspiration to continue with my experiment .I always believe in a old saying ”Satisfied stomach is a straight way to reach a man’s heart”.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers