Sajne pata/sahjan patte ki Pakoda(Drumstick leaves fritters)

In freezing and snowy day my favorite hobby is to snuggling under warm blanket, reading mystery books and sipping hot coffee. Though with a kindergartner in home you can't dream so much, but today I craved for something crispy and crunchy snacks. I love to make palak pakoda(spinach fritters), but today I don't have  palak(spinach) so I opt for sajne pata(drumstick leaves). Sajne pata(drumstick leaves) is full with hundreds of healthy benefits and easily available in grocery stores.

I love the flavor of drumstick leaves, it not taste like palak(spinach) or methi(fenugreek) it's unique. I use very few ingredients to make this pakoda(fritters). I like to maintain the original taste of sajne pata(drumstick leaves). A tasty crispy snacks which is ready in minutes. 







Yield- 20 fritters

Preparation time  - 10 minutes


Cooking time - 10 minutes




Ingredients:-


1 bunch Sajne pata( drumstick leaves) 

5/6  chopped green chilies

1/2 cup  all purpose flour

Vegetable oil for frying

Salt for seasoning

Method:-

Separate sajne pata from stems. Wash it thoroughly.

In a big bowl add sajne pata, chopped green chilies, salt and all purpose flour. 

Mix it by using hands until it forms a dough like mixture.

Make small pakodas.

Heat oil in a frying pan, fry pakodas in medium heat until light brown.


Note:- 1 bunch = 1 packet available in grocery stores 4 big stems in it.

Don't fry it in high flame it will taste bitter.


Happy Cooking😃


Comments