Cheesy baked Sweet Potato Fries

When talking about potatoes I just love them. I never trust those people who says that it is full of carbohydrates and helps to put on weights. I love Potato curry, potato fritters, potato fries, potato chips even mashed potato in Indian style. Sweet potatoes have a soft place in my heart. Crispy sweet potato fries with steamed rice and dal(lentil stew) is divine. Though in my family, except me everyone believes in that saying so when it came about potato fries I always baked them to assure that at least I am  using less oil to make fries. This time I just add Parmesan cheese to add flavor. No one can believe 70% of fries goes in my stomach. Easy snack and no wasting time for frying. Try it and I hope you will like it.






Serves:- 2/4

Preparation time - 10 minutes

Cooking time - 30 minutes



Ingredients:-


1 large sweet potato(washed and peeled)

1/2 cup Parmesan cheese

1/2 tbsp cayenne powder

Salt for seasoning

Cooking spray



Method:-


Sliced potato in julienne pieces.

Preheat the oven in 450 F.

In a bowl mix salt, cayenne pepper, Parmesan cheese and mix thoroughly. 

In a baking tray spray cooking oil, place potato slices then spray over the potato.

Bake for 35 minutes until it is crispy.

Serve it with tea/coffee or as a light starter.

Tips:- Dry potato slices before seasoning, it helps fries to get crispy.


Happy Cooking😃




Comments