Shades of Cooking
Home » , » Fluffy Corn muffins

Fluffy Corn muffins

Written By Usashi Mandal on Tuesday, June 13, 2017 | 1:22:00 PM

When my son is in home for summer vacation its busy time for me. He is more hungry when he is home and craving for snacks. I don't like to buy from stores so I have to make puddings, muffins and stack of snacks for him and for his friends on play dates.Corn bread muffins is soft and fluffy and quite different from normal muffins. It is ideal for light cravings and snack ,healthy less sweet and a kids friendly recipe. 

Preparation time- 10  minutes

Cooking time - 20 minutes

Serves - 6






Ingredients:-


2 Eggs

1 and 2/3 cup of all purpose flour(maida)

1 1/2 tbsp baking powder

1/2 tsp Salt

2/3 cup corn meal( yellow corn flour)

1/2 cup Sugar

1 cup milk

2 tbsp olive oil

1/4 cup butter


Method:-


Preheat oven 350 F.

Whisk flour, cornmeal, baking powder and salt in a mixing bowl.

In a large bowl with a hand mixer blend butter and sugar until creamy. Add milk and oil and blend again.Add two eggs and slowly mix it.

Slowly add dry mixture to the wet mixture ans incorporate nicely.

Use greased muffin tin or line up with cupcake liner and pour muffin mixture into 2/3 of muffin tin. Bake for 18- 20 minutes until muffins are lightly golden brown. Enjoy.


Happy Cooking:)





SHARE

About Usashi Mandal

Myself a homemaker, if you think that there is someone who makes a house a sweet home. A good homemaker must have skill to cook so do I. I make my job my passion. My dish pleases my family and on otherways make me feel a creator. My family always inspire me to be creative on my recipes, there smiling and satisfied face has given me inspiration to continue with my experiment .I always believe in a old saying ”Satisfied stomach is a straight way to reach a man’s heart”.

0 comments :

Post a Comment

Google+ Followers