Brownies

Brownies, Chocolate cake, Chocolate dessert, tasty, homemade, shadesofcooking

Brownies:

Spring is here!! My friends are saying I am in spring fever. After a lengthy, neverending, prolonged winter who will not love spring. The sunny blue sky makes me cheerful and happy. I started planting saplings, cleaning my patio, getting all garden stuff from storage. Apart from that celebrating spring, I made Brownies. Brownies are my all-time favorite, my son always die for brownies and it is very easy to make. Research also says consuming chocolate products relieve stress. Sitting in patio reading a favorite book with black coffee with a bite of brownies, is a real pleasure to me. Enjoying this me-time rejuvenate my energy, you need lots of energy when you are a mom of a seven-year-old boy. 
Try out and left your comment on how it came out. 

Brownies, Chocolate cake, Chocolate dessert, tasty, homemade, shadesofcooking

Course - Dessert
Cuisine - American
Author - Usashi Mandal
Serving - 10
Preparation time - 15 minutes
Cooking time - 35 minutes

Ingredients:

1 cup white sugar
1/2 cup butter
2 eggs
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/4 tsp baking powder

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven 350 degrees F. Grease and flour a 9 to 9-inch pan.

2. In a mixing bowl add butter and melt it. Whisk sugar and eggs, and vanilla extract. Beat all-purpose flour, salt, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Mix for 2 minutes then spread in the greased pan.

3. Bake in preheated oven for 30 - 35 minutes. Cool on rack completely before cutting into square pieces.

Done!! How easy is that? Enjoy!!

Try more  similar recipes:












Comments