Chicken and Apple Salad

I went for a vacation in my home country. It was awesome, meeting with family and friends, family get together, wedding reception, parties. One month just slipped away. We Bengali's are foodie, so past one month I did one thing eat eat and eat. Chats, golgappa, samosa, biryani, fish delicacies, sweets, Ice cream I left nothing. The result is obvious I put on some weights. Usually keep on a good shape is hard and when you eat like go as you like mode it obvious. So now after coming back I thought to back on my diet. I banned all carbohydrates and opt to protein, fruits and vegetables, first thing I love to have when I am in diet is crunchy apple salads with boiled chicken and some fruits. It is very tasty and it makes my tummy full without taking rice or chapatis. It takes only 5 minutes to prepare with available ingredients in our pantry.





Yield - 2

Preparation time - 30 minutes



Ingredients:-


1 cup shredded boiled chicken

1 cup sliced sweet onion

1 cup diced apple

2 tbsp walnut                       

5/6 black berries

2 tbsp yogurt

1/3 cup mayonnaise(olive oil one)

Salt and black pepper for seasoning



Method:-


In a big bowl add all ingredients and mix well. Place in a serving bowl and enjoy.



Happy Cooking:)

Happy Holidays🎅🎄🎄


Comments