Multigrain cherry Muffins


When I saw the bright red little cherries in a packet  I never resist myself to buy them. Unfortunately, except me, no one in my small family doesn't want to eat raw cherries. I made it with multigrain flour and olive oil instead of all-purpose flour and butter. My kid love muffins so now my bag of cherries easily consumed. It's healthy, nutritious and tasty. Try my recipe and make these cuties for your little ones for breakfast, snacks or as a small meal.

Some other similar recipes:
spinach Banana muffins
Lemon Pound Cake


Course- Snack/ Breakfast
Dish - American
Author - Usashi Mandal
Serves- 6
Preparation time - 25 minutes
Cooking time - 20 minutes




Ingredients:-

1 cup cherries
2 eggs
2 cup multigrain flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
2/3 cup sugar
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla essence

Instructions:

1. Preheat oven 350-degree Fahrenheit.

2. Wash the cherries and take out the seeds.

3. In a big mixing bowl beat the eggs and sugar until creamy. 

4. Whisk flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt in a different bowl.

5. Now mix dry ingredients with egg and sugar mixture, add cherries, milk, oil, and, vanilla essence. Mix it nicely for 2 minutes.

6. Line up the muffin tray with muffin liner or spray some oil. I used silicone muffin cups.

7. Bake muffins for 20 minutes. Cool it down completely before serving. 




Comments