10 flavorful Rice dishes

 

Most tasty Indian Rice dishes, Biryani, Pulao recipe, Chicken Biryani, Burnt Garlic Fried Rice, shadesofcooking


10  Tasty and Mouthwatering Rice Dishes:

We Bengalis are known as foodies. Festivals, marriage ceremonies, occasions are incomplete without good food. Especially Rice items like Pulao, Biryani, Fried rice like mouthwatering dishes are inevitable at the dinner table. I always prefer Biryani, and my second choice is Fish Pulao and Biryanis. From my blog, I sorted the 10 most tasty and delicious Rice dishes of my choice. Try and enjoy these dishes, surprise your family. Let me know how it goes, in the comment box below. Click on the caption of the dish to get the recipe for that dish.

Chicken Biryani




Awadhi Chicken Biryani



Rui Macher Pulao


Ilish Pulao


Shrimp Biryani


Chicken Kofta Pulao



Chicken Tikka Biryani



Goat meat Biryani




Burnt Garlic Fried Rice






Comments

Post a Comment